- Beneficiaries under PMAY (G) will include all the houseless and households living in zero, one or two room houses with kutcha wall and kutcha roof as per SECC-2011 data.
- Priority will first be assigned on the basis of parameters reflecting housing deprivation in each category viz., SC/ST, Minorities and others.
- 1. Households without shelter
- 2. Destitute / living on alms
- 3. Manual scavengers
- 4. Primitive tribal groups
- 5. Legally released bonded labourer
- Otherwise, will be determined based on their cumulative deprivation scores.
- Households with no adult member between 16 to 59
- Female headed households with no adult male member between age 16 to 59.
- Households with no literate adult above 25 years
- Households with any disabled member and no able bodied adult member.
- Landless households deriving the major part of their income from manual casual labour.
- As per SECC 2011, 60% target should be earmarked to SC/ST.
- 3% have to be allocated to persons with disabilities.
- 1. Households with widows
- 2. Households where a member is suffering from leprosy or cancer and people living with HIV.
- 3. Households with a single girl child,
- 4. Beneficiary families of the Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers.
- 5. Transgender persons.
- The minimum unit (house) size is 25 Sq.m (or) 269 Sq.ft.
- No contractor should be engaged in the construction of the houses.
- The suggested type designs and elevations.
- Shall be adopted while constructing the houses. However, minor changes within the overall area of 269 Sq.ft may be made.
- Issue of Sanction Orders :
- The geo-tagged photograph of the beneficiary in front of the dwelling unit, where he/she is presently residing and the proposed site which the beneficiary proposes to construct house should be captured using AwaasApp and uploaded on AwaaSoft.
- At the time of registration of the beneficiary on AwaaSoft, details o bank account, name of nominee and MGNREGS job card number of beneficiary and Aadhar no are to be captured.
The construction of house should be completed within 12 month from the date of sanction.
Fund Sharing under PMAY(G) – 2016-2017
Launched in the Year 2016-17
Central Share : State Share =90:10
Unit cost fixed by GOI : Rs.1,30,000/-
Released in three instalments i,e.,
1st Instalment @48,000/-
2nd instalment @ Rs. 42,000/-
3rd instalment @ Rs. 40,000/-
- Construction of a toilet is ghrough funding from Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin (SGM-G) or MGNREGA.
- The house shall be treated as completed only after the toilet has been constructed.
Sensitization of the Beneficiaries:
Awaas Diwas (Housing day) is conducted in every block /
group of panchayats for the sensitization of the beneficiaries.
Below data is for Pradhan mantri awas yojna- Gramin (2021-2022)
wdt_id Financial Year District Target House Registered House Sanctioned House Houses Completed 1
Financial Year District Target House Registered House Sanctioned House Houses Completed