Akham Lakshmi Devi is a pioneer Classical Solo and Manipuri duet dance artiste who has enthralled audiences across the globe, securing a unique place for these art forms and Manipur on the cultural map of the world.
Loumisingi Paojel is a project jointly implemented by the College of Agriculture, CAU, Imphal, Digital India Corporation, New Delhi, funded by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India (MeitY).
After a long absence, tourism is experiencing a return. The travel prospects for 2022 are looking better than ever. Although, safety and hygiene standards still need to be met due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travelling in 2022 is rosier.
- Drugs worth Rs 1,228 Cr seized in Manipur in 2022: CM Biren Singh
- Rescue operation continue at landslide site in Manipur; Chief Minister N Biren Singh visits the spot
- Shri JP Nadda attends swearing-in ceremony of Manipur CM N. Biren Singh in Manipur
- N. Biren Singh takes oath as Chief Minister of Manipur
- The State Govt., in association with diff. local organisations, organized a Thanksgiving Programme
Manipur is a state in Northeast India, with the city of Imphal as its capital. It is bounded by the Indian states of Nagaland to the north, Mizoram to the south and Assam to the west. It also borders two regions of Myanmar, Sagaing Region to the east and Chin State to the south
27.2 Lakhs (2011)