|Sr. no||KPI||Description of KPI||Marks|
|1||Data Availability||Hierarchy Data Availability. Capture the progress data and share accordingly.||10|
|2||Aadhaar Saturation||Beneficiary Aadhaar Saturation||10|
|3||Digitization in Work||Beneficiary has been provided online registration / online verification progress / etc.||10|
|4||Total Completed Projects||Out of total project count of the project which are completed successfully||10|
|5||No of meeting held||No of meeting held for an scheme||10|
|6||On-Time Completion %||Total number of projects that are completed on time / Total number of projects||10|
|7||Beneficiary Complaints||Count of total Grievances from the beneficiary||10|
|8||Resolved Complaints||Resolved Grievances||10|
|9||Enrol Beneficiary||Enrolled citizen to scheme||10|
|10||Numbers of Audits||Department/Scheme audited the site or door to door visit.||10|
Performance Scorecard is known as how well departments are managed and the value they deliver for the citizen of the state it is Evaluated with numbers and data
represending Department & Scheme abilities, actions and overall quality.
We have analyzed the structure of DBT then we find out the best 10 key performance indicators of departments and their schemes. We equally divided the
department & schemes and we have given total 10 marks to each KPI. With the basis of these KPI’s we have calculated final score. By the final score we have
showcased the performance of the scheme with Star Rating.
- Data Availability:- Hierarchy Data Availability. Capture the progress data and shared accordingly.
- Aadhaar Saturation:- Beneficiary Aadhaar Saturation
- Develop ICT Application:- Develop Information Communication Technology Applications
- Digitisation in Work:- Beneficiary has been provided online registration / online verification progress / etc.
- Total Completed Projects:- Out Of total product count of the project which are completed successfully
- On-Time Completed Project:- Projects which are completed on time. (Actual End date < Plan End Date)
- On-Time Completion %:- Total number of projects that are completed on time / Total number of projects
- Beneficiary Complaints:- Count of total grievance from the beneficiary
- Resolved Complaints:- Resolved Grievance
- Saving Expenditure Ratio:- “Expenditure Fund* 100 Fund Allocated” Achievement Total Score Achieved
- Raw Score:- “Total Score Achieved*100/Total Score