The main objective of “Go To Village” Mission is to reach out to its citizens at their doorsteps, explain government programmes and its benefits to the people and ensure timely delivery of services to eligible beneficiaries, redressal their problems and queries in a smooth and citizen-friendly manner and provides on the spot solutions, on the same day, without any delay, wherever possible. Special focus is given to schemes and identification of left out eligible beneficiaries for inclusion of housing, old age pension etc.
- A “Go to Village” camp will be organised in each Panchayat/Autonomous District Council Constituency under the supervision of the Sub Divisional Officer/ Block Development Officer and other committee members which will include Panchayat Secretary, District officials of line deptts particularly of deptts implementing beneficiary scheme, Financial Institute/Bank representatives, Labour Welfare Board representatives, Village Secretary, CEO, concerned ADC/ZP.
- Concerned MLA, ZP Member, Pradhan, ADC Members will also be invited for the camp.
- Deputy Commissioner will constitute a Committee in this regard.
- “Go to Village” Mission was launched on 1st May, 2018 at every district simultaneously in one Panchayat/ADC Constituency village selected by DC in consultation with concerned elected representative and Nodal Officer. While selecting the village, weightage shall be given to poor village having minority population.
- Mission was launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister and respective Minister, MLA of the selected camp villages.
- Number of camps to be organished in a month and duration of hours will be worked out by Nodal Officers in consultation with the DCs. The finalised list shall be submitted to Planning Department prior to the camp date.
- Deputy Commissioners will announce the same in their respective district and in the camp village, well in advance.
- Registration: Individual beneficiary applications can be registered on the day of the camp.
- Dissemination of beneficiary schemes: District Officials will organise an extensive campaign on the schemes during visit to village.
- Delivery: As far as possible the services which could be addressed on the same day shall be disposed on the same day. In other cases, the same shall be disposed within a week.
- Intimation of delivery date: The citizens to whom services which could not be delivered the same day will be informed about the time and place of delivery.
- DIPR shall translate the beneficiaries programme of the deptt in local dialect and provide to the DCs for distribution to villagers.
- There will be delivery day monitoring by the concerned DC with SDOs and DCs shall submit report to the Secretary, Planning and Nodal officers using Google Drive which will be created by the Planning Department.
- Fortnightly, monitoring is done at the level of Administrative Secretary declared in-charge of various districts.
- Monthly monitoring is done at the level of the Chief Secretary with all Administrative Secretaries and HODs.
- Quarterly monitoring is done at the level of the Chief Minister with all Ministers.
- A separate website will be created for this programme for decimation of information and a WhatsApp group to share information and progress.
- Applications related to Income, Caste, Creamy Layer, Domicile certificate etc.
- Applications related to Ration Card.
- Applications related to filing of names in Aadhar Card.
- Registration of the beneficiaries of CMST, CMHT issuing ID cards
- Issue of Labour Cards.
- Verification of applications related to the individual beneficiary schemes of various government departments like Social Welfare, Tribal Affairs & Hills, Minorities and Other Backward Classes, Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Rural Development and Panchayat, etc
- Benefits for Senior Citizens, Physically challenged and widows.
- Applications related to the scholarships for students.
- Applications related to land measurements and other land related matters.
- Applications related to opening of Savings Account in the banks under the Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana.
- Applications related to MUDRA-loan by banks
BELOW DATA FOR THE PERIOD OF NOV-DEC 2021
|2||AUTONOMOUS DISTRICT COUNCIL||1,299||1,265|
|5||CAF & PD||13,907||12,342|
|10||HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE||6,461||5,167|
|11||HORTICULTURE & SOIL CONSERVATION||3,825||2,925|
|18||RD & PR||25,382||11,010|
|20||SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY||400||400|
|23||TEXTILE, HANDLOOM & HANDICRAFT||35,273||25,573|
|24||TRADE/COMMERCE AND INDUSTRIES||827||827|
|26||TRIBAL AFFAIRS & HILLS||577||267|
|28||VETERINARY & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY||15,363||8,813|
|29||WELFARE OF OBC & SC||424||416|