e-District is one of the 27 Mission Mode Projects (MMPs) under the aegis of National e-Governance Project (NeGP), with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India (GoI) is implemented by State Government. e-District Mission Mode Project aims at electronic delivery of identified high volume citizen centric services, at district and sub-district level.
- Objectives of the e-District Mission Mode project
- Scope of the Project
- Role and Responsibilities
- Core List of Services
- Project Implementation
- e-District MMP status
- e-District Guidelines
- e-District Implementation
- Integrated Framework Rapid Rollout e-District MMP
- Online Services have been launched by Government of Manipur on 24th August, 2016 through: https://eservicesmanipur.gov.in
- E-District Project further being enhanced and expanded to the newly created 7 (seven) Districts and is fully operational in all 16 Districts of Manipur.
- More Online Services will be added under e-District Project in due course
- User Manual
85Total Approved (in %)
100District Coverage %